Our Code of Conduct provides clear direction to employees in all areas of their daily business activities. All employees, managers and executives are responsible for assuring that compliance remains a vital component of our business process. We ensure that the principles embodied in the Code are implemented throughout our internal Quality System processes, procedures, and audits.
Supported by rich knowledge and experience in the field, and benefiting from over 500 staff members, HQTS is dedicated to helping our customers meet all their Quality, Safety and Ethical Standards to support their supply chain in the global marketplace.
HQTS-QAI expects its employees, contractors, and subcontractors to act fairly and honestly with all others with whom they do business and we will only do business with employees, contractors, and subcontractors who certify that their business practices are lawful, ethical and in compliance with the principles set forth in this Code of Conduct.
HQTS-QAI will terminate its business relationship with any employee, contractor, or subcontractor who violates the provisions as set forth in the Code of Conduct.
- You are required to comply with all applicable local and foreign anti-bribery laws.
- You must not, directly or indirectly, make or offer bribes, kickbacks, or other payments of money or other things of value to anyone, including officials, employees, or representatives of any government, political parties, candidates for office, or public or international organization or business entity, or to any other third party, for the purpose of wrongfully obtaining or retaining business related in any way to services provided by HQTS-QAI. This includes giving money or business amenities to any third party where there is reason to believe that it will be passed on to anyone involved in the business decision process for the purpose of influencing the decision.
- You are not permitted to provide free services to a client under contract or part of any work agreement.
- You are not permitted to either give or receive gifts from customers, suppliers, or other business related parties without the prior approval of management.
- You must ensure that all business amenities which you provide to private, commercial or government-owned clients and others comply with all applicable laws and regulations, are in the ordinary and proper course of business, and cannot reasonably be construed as bribes or other improper inducements.
- You must exercise reasonable due diligence to ensure that you are aware of any potential warning signals that may indicate potential issues and that they abide by the terms of this Code of Conduct. You agree to advise HQTS-QAI of any potential violations or concerns.
- You must avoid actual or potential conflict of interest situations. Employees, contractors, and subcontractors, should not offer their skills or services to competitors or potential competitors, or engage in outside businesses that compete with or sell services that are competitive to HQTS-QAI.